Eco Clean Solutions
Almasi EcoClean Solutions give you a holistic approach to cleaning.
With our Eco Clean Optima Range Steam machines we offer the most effective and efficient steam cleaning service. By making vapor steam, it is the most effective tool to kill and deactivate viruses than any other brand.
Clean doesn’t always mean disinfected!
Our BioFOG 1500 Pro fogging system ensures your surfaces are more than just clean.
Industries We Service
Food & Hospitality
We clean and sterilize restaurant and hotel kitchens, decontaminate ovens, fridges, basins and free all surfaces from bugs and bacteria.
Our steam system provides infection control of wheel chairs, ambulances, trolleys, medical instruments and equipment, hospital beds, etc.
Free components from grease build–up etc.
In the Education sector we disinfect classrooms, public areas and toilets, gym equipment, hostel kitchens etc.
We sterilize and disinfect milk tanks, fishing and food baskets, etc.
Almasi EcoClean Solutions is a subsidiary company of Almasi Holdings (Pty) Ltd. We are a Level 1 BBBEE certified company.
The company comprises of qualified and experienced individuals who are committed to excellent service. We are well backed by technical and management skills accumulated through professional expertise, experience and academic qualifications.
Our members have implemented and effectively managed projects in the following industries:
Government Departments, Corporate, Sport, Social, Tourism.
Our mission is to continue to grow a company that provides superior and personalized service, innovative, reliable and affordable solutions, while cultivating honest & long lasting relationships with our clients, suppliers and staff.
Almasi EcoClean Solutions’ main focus is to provide an internationally acclaimed deep cleaning solution using the latest revolutionary steam technology from SJE Corp in Korea.
With our Optima Range, we provide professional and unsurpassed hygiene services to the Food & Hospitality, Healthcare, Agriculture and Education industries in South African.
This market leading “green cleaning” technology, using high-pressure, temperature-safe steam, has been technologically tested by international engineers and makes use of a completely non-abrasive, yet super advanced technology.
Our Optima Range Machines
Our Optima Range steam technology is CE (Europe), cTUVus (Canada and US), PCT (Russia) and ISO 9001 certified.
We have highly skilled technicians on call to service all your needs. We are fully compliant with South African water saving by-laws.
Two Important Factors
To determine the correct temperature at any distance, there are two factors:
-Continuous pressure of steam
-Dry steam injection rate
Our BioFOG 1500 Pro Machine
- Our BioFOG 1500 Pro fog machine is a high-tech, superbug-fighting device that is used for infection control and sanitization, in both residential and commercial settings.
- Just wiping down surfaces can contribute to cross-contamination. Harmful microbes (pathogens) that cause illness can remain on surfaces after wiping and mopping. In fact, they live on sponges and cloths – spreading infections and diseases! Disinfection is the process of killing pathogens.
- The BioFOG 1500 Pro creates microscopic disinfectant fog droplets that spreads quickly throughout a room, clinging to surface areas, touch-points, and equipment thus making it highly effective, long lasting and safe on all surfaces including glass, steel, wood, plastic, metal and fabric.
- The BioFOG System makes use of a SABS and NRCS approved antimicrobial solution which contains the active ingredient (DDAC) Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride, a broad-spectrum disinfectant and sanitizer proven to be 99.99% effective against a wide range of pathogens including, influenza, 39 other various germs, bacteria, fungus, mycoplasma and viruses in mere seconds; including: MRSA, Ringworm, HIV, E.coli, Salmonella, Herpes and the Human Coronavirus.
- The fogging process is rapid and efficient. It has excellent biodegradability and consequently, low environmental impact.
- How long does the disinfectant fogging effect last? Our fogging solution stays active for 3 days. However, this all depends on the environmental conditions such as ventilation and number of human movements. In general, the more occupied a location is, the more frequently it should be disinfected. The BioFOG 1500 Pro can be used as a regular disinfecting solution in many places like your car, taxi, home, business / office, classrooms, retail stores or churches, etc.